This Notice launch the procedure for the collection of expressions of interest to be part of the Standing Independent Evaluation Commission (SIEC) of applications for access to the National Facilities implemented at the Human Technopole (HT) Foundation.
The National Facilities identified are the following:
- National Facility of Genomics
- National Facility of Genomic Engineering
- National Facility of Structural Biology
- National Facility for Light Microscopy
- National Facility for Data Handling and Analysis
The members of the SIEC, in the number of 8 (eight), shall be appointed by the Supervisory Board of the HT Foundation from a shortlist of profiles indicated by the Ministries of University and Research and of Health among the expressions of interest received.
The recipients of this notice include distinguished scientists working in the following fields:
- Functional population genomics (human, animal, microbial and plant)
- Structural biology
- Cancer biology and evolution
- Light microscopy and image analysis
- Computational biology
- Single-cell omics
Document Annex 2 Public NoticeThis document is generated automatically at the end of the data entry in the platform, after pressing the "Generate Application" button in the attachments section, the generated document will have the name "Application Format".
Please see the user manual for more information.